Basic Installation Steps
- Measure to estimate the required amount of siding. Select the siding.
- Make repairs to the side of the home the facia boards, soffits, and guttering if necessary.
- Create a smooth, even surface for new siding by covering walls with underlayment.
- Install J channel and utility trim around doors and windows.
- Install starter strip around bottom of home.
- Install inside and outside corner posts.
- Install siding panels.
- Install fascia and soffit.
How To Hire A Contractor
Typically, it takes three professional installers about two days to install vinyl siding on an average size home.
Before you decide to do it yourself, consider the time involved, how much help you'll have and your level of experience. These are the reasons people often choose a professional contractor for worry-free installation.
Professional installation is the key to an attractive exterior that won't warp or buckle over time. The cost of professional installation will be quickly offset by the savings of never having to paint or maintain your siding again. And professional installation also offers you peace of mind knowing the job will be done right.
Why Summit Roofing is Qualified:
We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. We provide full references, and encourage you to check them! We provide written estimates, a written schedule and a written contract.
We have more than 80 years of home improvement experience and have passed stringent legal and credit checks. We meet all of the local legal requirements for licensing and insurance, and we have an excellent record with the Better Business Bureau and the local Chambers of Commerce.
We use the most dependable materials from well-known and trusted companies. We submit all materials warranty registrations and they warranty the siding material, while we warranty the installation.
- << Prev